If you like recipes, which feature the sweet and sour meat of the “Chinese” (Asian) cooking method, then you certainly will like these ruddy chicken wings. Cooking is very simple, the ingredients are affordable and inexpensive. The whole secret of the recipe lies precisely in one ingredient - Coca-Cola, which gives the wings an incredible aroma, the perfect flavor combination with soy sauce without any additional seasoning and salt.
For a single serving of ruddy wings, take:
- 1 kg of chilled chicken wings;
- 0.5 cup of Coca-Cola;
- 2-3 art. l good soy sauce;
- some vegetable oil.
1. Add soy sauce to the wings, mix them together thoroughly.
2. Send to a large fire so that the wings turn red on each side for a couple of minutes.
3. To taste, you can add a little more soy sauce.
4. Fry the wings for just 15 minutes over medium heat, then add half a cup (half a standard iron can) of Coca-Cola, cover with a lid and leave for 5-7 minutes.
5. Then remove the lid and allow the Coke to evaporate until it caramelizes the wings along with the soy sauce.
Can be served at the table. This incredibly fragrant, ruddy, juicy wings will surely please fans of Asian cuisine!